Ridge Post Office
10509 Patterson Ave, Henrico, VA 23238
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm Sunday ClosedPickup Services Hours
Monday-Friday 7:00am - 6:00pm Saturday-Sunday ClosedLobby Hours
Monday-Friday 12:01am - 11:59pm Saturday-Sunday ClosedPO Box Access Hours
Monday-Friday 12:01am - 11:59pm Saturday-Sunday ClosedPO Box Delivery Time
Monday-Saturday 11:00am Sunday ClosedLast Collection Hours
Monday-Friday 5:30pm Saturday 4:00pm Sunday Closed
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmCarrier Facility Hours
Monday-Saturday 7:00am - 5:00pm Sunday Closed
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm Saturday 11:30am - 1:30pm Sunday Closed
Make sure you are aware of the following, and bring the items listed below:
- Passports generally take anywhere from 2-10 weeks to be received.
- US Passport renewal can be done in person, or by mail if within 15 yrs of previous.
- You can pay extra for expedited services if needed.
- make sure you have two forms of Identification with copies of each
- One of the IDs should prove US Citizenship, such as a Certified Birth Certificate, previous Passport, Naturalization Certificate, or Certificate of Citizenship.
- The second ID must be current and valid, such as Driver's License, Government or Military ID, Naturalization Certificate, or previously issued Passport.
- You should have the appropriate passport application form printed and filled out.
- The different forms can be found at the bottom right on the Application Forms page.
- You will need a photo meeting all requirements if the Passport Office does not list available Photo Hours.
- Most stores offering photo taking offer these services, such as Walgreens or Wal-Mart.
- You will be required to pay an Application fee to apply for or renew passport.
- You can find up to date fees, requirements, and other information at the State Departments Travel Site
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm Saturday 11:30am - 1:30pm Sunday ClosedGlobal Express Guaranteed® Hours
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm Sunday Closed
*This Post Office requires you to make an appointment to apply for or renew US Passports.
*Please call to verify all information
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Global Express Guaranteed®
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Priority Mail International®
- Sure Money
- Lobby has Vending
Visit our Links Page for information pertaining to Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs for Employment in a new post office career.
*Is any of the above information incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
2000 Starling Dr
1.6 miles away
4990 Sadler Pl
3.0 miles away
1121 Mall Dr
3.6 miles away
805 Glenburnie Rd
3.8 miles away
Click Here for Larger Map - *Please call to verify location
*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.blog comments powered by Disqus