Oakfield Post Office
288 Oakfield Rd, Oakfield, TN 38362
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 12:00pm
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmPO Box Access Hours
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pm
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 11:30am
Saturday 7:30am - 11:00am
Monday-Friday 8:30am - 11:30am, 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 10:30am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo if no available photo hours listed.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
*This facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals. Check nearby locations below.
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Priority Mail International®
- Lot Parking
Visit our Links Page for Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
161 W University Pkwy
1.8 miles away
133 Tucker St
3.3 miles away
318 W Church Ave
3.6 miles away
200 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr
4.3 miles away