Duncan Post Office
131 W Main St, Duncan, SC 29334
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 11:00am
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmPO Box Access Hours
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pm
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 1:00pm, 2:00pm - 4:15pm
Saturday 9:30am - 11:00am
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo if no available photo hours listed.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Global Express Guaranteed®
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Passport Acceptance
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Priority Mail International®
- Lot Parking
Visit our Links Page for Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
12490 Greenville Hwy
0.7 mile away
21 N Main St
1.7 miles away
1003 Main St
1.9 miles away
7460 Reidville Rd
3.1 miles away