Penn Hills Post Office
11650 Penn Hills Dr, Pittsburgh, PA 15235
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 6:00pm Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm Sunday ClosedBulk Mail Acceptance Hours
Monday-Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm Sunday ClosedPickup Services Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 6:00pm Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm Sunday ClosedLobby Hours
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmPO Box Access Hours
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmLast Collection Hours
Monday-Friday 5:45pm Saturday 3:00pm Sunday Closed
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmCarrier Facility Hours
Monday-Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 7:00am - 4:00pm Sunday Closed
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm Sunday Closed
Make sure you are aware of the following, and bring the items listed below:
- Passports generally take anywhere from 2-10 weeks to be received.
- US Passport renewal can be done in person, or by mail if within 15 yrs of previous.
- You can pay extra for expedited services if needed.
- make sure you have two forms of Identification with copies of each
- One of the IDs should prove US Citizenship, such as a Certified Birth Certificate, previous Passport, Naturalization Certificate, or Certificate of Citizenship.
- The second ID must be current and valid, such as Driver's License, Government or Military ID, Naturalization Certificate, or previously issued Passport.
- You should have the appropriate passport application form printed and filled out.
- The different forms can be found at the bottom right on the Application Forms page.
- You will need a photo meeting all requirements if the Passport Office does not list available Photo Hours.
- Most stores offering photo taking offer these services, such as Walgreens or Wal-Mart.
- You will be required to pay an Application fee to apply for or renew passport.
- You can find up to date fees, requirements, and other information at the State Departments Travel Site
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm Sunday ClosedGlobal Express Guaranteed® Hours
Monday-Thursday 8:30am - 6:00pm Friday 8:30am - 4:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm Sunday Closed
*This Post Office requires you to make an appointment to apply for or renew US Passports.
*Please call to verify all information
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Duck Stamps
- Global Express Guaranteed®
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Packaged Stamps
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Priority Mail International®
Visit our Links Page for information pertaining to Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs for Employment in a new post office career.
*Is any of the above information incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
620 Allegheny River Blvd
1.7 miles away
2630 Monroeville Blvd
2.1 miles away
1310 Old Freeport Rd
2.2 miles away
530 Allegheny River Blvd
2.3 miles away
Click Here for Larger Map - *Please call to verify location
*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.blog comments powered by Disqus