Germantown Post Office
205 E Market St, Germantown, OH 45327
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday 7:30am - 12:00pm
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pm
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmLast Collection Times
Monday-Friday 7:45am - 4:15pm
Saturday 7:45am - 11:45am
Monday-Friday 8:30am - 2:30pm
Saturday 8:30am - 9:30am
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo if no available photo hours listed.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Duck Stamps
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Passport Acceptance
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Priority Mail International®
- Lobby has Copier
- Lot Parking
Visit our Links Page for Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
712 E 2nd St
4.0 miles away
240 S Heincke Rd
4.1 miles away
320 N Verity Pkwy
4.4 miles away
77 W Main St
4.9 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
This is not the first case we have had problems with the Germantown-post-office. A package to Germany was post-paid with the wrong amount, it came back to me. A letter to Germany cam back to me, the address-window was pasted over with a strange label, addressed to me.