Kensington Post Office
10325 Kensington Pkwy, Kensington, MD 20895
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm Sunday ClosedPickup Services Hours
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday-Sunday ClosedLobby Hours
Monday-Friday 12:01am - 11:59pm Saturday-Sunday ClosedPO Box Access Hours
Monday-Friday 12:01am - 11:59pm Saturday-Sunday ClosedPO Box Delivery Time
Monday-Saturday 10:30am Sunday Closed
Monday-Friday 5:00pm Saturday 3:00pm Sunday ClosedCarrier Facility Hours
Monday-Saturday 8:00am - 5:00pm Sunday Closed
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm Saturday-Sunday Closed
Make sure you are aware of the following, and bring the items listed below:
- Passports generally take anywhere from 2-10 weeks to be received.
- US Passport renewal can be done in person, or by mail if within 15 yrs of previous.
- You can pay extra for expedited services if needed.
- make sure you have two forms of Identification with copies of each
- One of the IDs should prove US Citizenship, such as a Certified Birth Certificate, previous Passport, Naturalization Certificate, or Certificate of Citizenship.
- The second ID must be current and valid, such as Driver's License, Government or Military ID, Naturalization Certificate, or previously issued Passport.
- You should have the appropriate passport application form printed and filled out.
- The different forms can be found here - Application Forms
- You will need a photo meeting all requirements if the Passport Office does not list available Photo Hours.
- Most stores offering photo taking offer these services, such as Walgreens or Wal-Mart.
- You will be required to pay an Application fee to apply for or renew passport.
- You can find up to date, fees, requirements, and other information at the State Departments Travel Site
Monday-Friday 10:00am - 3:00pm Saturday-Sunday ClosedGlobal Express Guaranteed® Hours
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm Sunday Closed
*This Post Office requires you to make an appointment to apply for or renew US Passports.
*Please call to verify all information
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Global Express Guaranteed®
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
Visit our Links Page for information pertaining to Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs for Employment in a new post office career.
*Is any of the above information incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
4600 Waverly Ave
1.0 miles away
2460 Linden Ln Unit 161
1.0 miles away
11431 Amherst Ave
1.2 miles away
National Naval Med Center
8901 Rockville Pike
1.4 miles away
Click Here for Larger Map - *Please call to verify location
*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.blog comments powered by Disqus