Kailua Kona Post Office
74-5577 Palani Rd, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 11:00am, 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 9:00am
Saturday 8:00am - 9:00am
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmPO Box Access Hours
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pm
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmCarrier Facility Hours
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 12:00pm, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo if no available photo hours listed.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*This Post Office does not take passport photos.
*This facility does not process US Passports applications or renewals. Check nearby locations below.
- Bulk Mail Acceptance
- Bulk Mail Account Balance
- Bulk Mail New Permit
- Burial Flags
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- General Delivery
- Money Orders (Domestic)
- Money Orders (Inquiry)
- Money Orders (International)
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Priority Mail International®
- Lot Parking
Visit our Links Page for Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
76-5921 Mamalahoa Hwy
2.1 miles away
81-990 Halekii St
5.8 miles away
82-6110 Mamalahoa Hwy
7.1 miles away
84-4840 City of Refuge Rd
10.1 miles away
Reviews*Comments below are not read by postal employees. Please do not post personal information.
Don't try to send important things abroad - the m*r*ns will do everything that it arrives in pieces and of course nobody in this exceptional environment will take responsibility.
Try to call their hotline? 800 number - only if you want to spend a day on the phone.