Camp Avenue Post Office
24 Camp Ave, Stamford, CT 06907
Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
Monday-Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 2:00pm
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmPO Box Access Hours
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pm
Monday-Sunday 12:01am - 11:59pmCarrier Facility Hours
Monday-Friday 7:30am - 6:00pm
Saturday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Monday-Friday 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Visit our Passport FAQ page for a complete overview of what to bring, what you need to know, and how long it will take.
- You will need two forms of Identification with copies.
- A passport quality photo if no available photo hours listed.
- The appropriate application form printed and filled out, and the required fee for applying or renewing.
- You can find up to date costs, information, and forms at the State Departments Travel Site
*An appointment is required to apply for or renew US Passports. Please Call.
Monday-Friday 9:30am - 2:30pm
- Business Reply Mail Account Balance
- Business Reply Mail New Permit
- Passport Acceptance
- Passport Photo
- Pickup Accountable Mail
- Pickup Hold Mail
- PO Box Online
- Sure Money
- Lot Parking
Visit our Links Page for Change of Address, Hold Mail/Stop Delivery, PO Boxes™ rentals and fees, Rates on Postage Stamps and Freight/Shipping, Holidays, Bulk Mail, Money Orders, and Available Jobs.
*Please call to verify information. Is anything incorrect? Let us know here
Nearby Post Offices:
370 Hope St
0.9 mile away
368 Heights Rd
1.3 miles away
19 High Ridge Rd
1.5 miles away
550 Summer St
1.8 miles away